View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Aug-28-17, 03:20

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

Slightly different answer from me. Dr Westman is not a fan at all for anyone who wants to lose weight. Fat should be coming from real food, people are adding too much "extra fat" (and calories) with a BPC, he fears the liquid fats do not register "satiety" and you will overeat. He said in the "Stalling on LC " video...do Not Drink Any Calories. Period. Has similar advice in the Fat Consumption video. All the Ask Adapt videos are helpful for someone like you wanting to lowering BG, get off meds and lose weight. "We don't count calories, but Calories Do Count"

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn...YPwTdu7BYF3j0Eg

That said, since near my goal weight, I do use BPC when fasting, and almost every morning in the summer when I do an intense water class at 7:15am, and can't eat before or after, so the Coconut Oil gives energy. or that may be power of suggestion
But even in these situations, more than 100-200 calories is not a fast. What drives me crazy on the many "Keto" FB pages is people having hundreds of calories in coffee WITH a bacon and egg breakfast.

Thud, love the video instructions!