Thread: after you cheat
View Single Post
  #72   ^
Old Mon, Aug-09-04, 14:01

Plan: undecided
Stats: 245/239.5/150 Female 5'3" or 5'4" not sure
BF:
Progress: 6%

OK I haven't been here in a while, and I was still l'cing ... religiously ... 4 months on Induction... and this past week I've just fallen down and I can't get up!!

I am/was still losing, I know because I am still hearing it from people that don't see me for a week or so... and the scale.

Buttttttt.... I can't stay away from the freakin sugar!!! I know why, in my head I know the deal.. its so true once you start, how HARD it is to stop again. The worst part is I feel SICK afterwards. I start off ok, all day, breakfast, lunch... then it hits me.. just one piece.. YEAH RIGHT. That never works. One this or that. So in no time, tell me my clothes will fit again be tight on me and I'm going to blow up like a balloon.

I'm so glad everyone posted here, I have 3 bottles of water on my desk and I'll be darned if I let this continue to take over me. I've lost 25 pounds and I REFUSE to go back the other way.

Do I start induction over or go back to just L'cing? I think induction would probably be safe right now..... its a horrible feeling this is.