Thread: after you cheat
View Single Post
  #63   ^
Old Tue, Mar-30-04, 18:14

Plan: 20 carbs per day
Stats: 152/?/125 Female 5'3"
BF:?
Progress:

I am so relieved to find this sight and to read all these honest postings... my husband brought home ((((Crispy cream donuts)))) the other night, and i am proud to admitt i only opened the box and stared at them twice...well maybe three times! LOLOL i have bought the atkins morning start bars, and the butter pecan atkins ice cream cups to help my sweet tooth in the evening. The bars are only 2 carbs per bar, and the little ice cream cups are 4 carbs. i try to stay at 20 carbs per day, some times i go alittle over (22 Carbs) or so, and i am learning to be more creative putting together meals such as a burritto consisting of ground beef, a very small amount of taco seasoning, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, wrapped up in a low carb whole wheat tortila, i figure one of these is about 8 carbs, than i eat the left over meat cheese and veggies that equals up to prob. 3 more carbs in a bowl as a taco salad. Sardines are good for me when i run out of the carb per day count and i am still hungry, they are filling and no carbs!