View Single Post
  #271   ^
Old Tue, Jul-20-21, 12:28

Plan: DDF, P:E
Stats: 237.5/179.4/150 Female 64
BF:55.7%/47.5%/?
Progress: 66%

As of this morning, I'm now down 2 #s since Saturday. I've decided to stick with my morning routine, a very healthy green smoothie with kale, mixed greens and spinach, then some protein powder. Then a bit of the nutritional yeast and some collagen for my skin issues. It rarely affects my BG so I can be sure to have that second meal for the remaining protein I need.

If I change up my first meal I usually screw up the time of the second or suffer/stress needlessly. My evenings are either cooked veggies or a nice salad mix with a protein of stir fry chicken I cook in the air fryer or salmon, etc...I drink water and tea through out the day.

I think for me, this is sustainable for the weight loss portion and then will have to reevaluate when I hit maintenance. Maybe eat more beef or something. Beef does seem to halt the loss for me.

I may sign up for the next NO and decide to participate or not. It was too much for me in May. However, I am now logging and even paid for the upgrade in Chronometer so I did establish a new habit.

Anyone else in the Jul DDF?
Sponsored Links