Thread: Dhea
View Single Post
  #24   ^
Old Wed, Sep-14-05, 12:20

Plan: Atkins, Zone
Stats: ---/155/140 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress:

i did have a bone density done about 2yrs this winter coming...and all was perfect...she said i have bones like a 20yr old

i do take calcium for my bones cause my mom and grandmother had knee problems..my mom has a bit of osteoporosis but very miner...mom never took calcium back then so i dont want to have what she has...i do eat well and my geno and docs said to take calcium...im very active, bike, walk ski all the time...even go flying down hills like a cartwheel... so i better keep my bones fit before i hit 50!

so basically i just wanted to know if i can take dhea with D cause no one seems to say the same thing when you read up on the net...and no i dont take any amio acid or anything like that...i think i already take too much like it is...ive been taking E C for over 20yrs now and Bcomplex for 5yrs...and 2yrs ago i started primerose and my mag...i dont think i can bare anymore vitamins...my husband says its in my head and i dont need vitamins...HA...who listens to there husbands anyways?

so long i am healthy thats all what counts...knock on wood...

ciao