View Single Post
  #16   ^
Old Fri, Sep-03-10, 08:35

Plan: general low carb/my way
Stats: 195/180/145 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 30%

well, doctor has put ashley on complete bedrest. They are not sure that it was her water but said it could have been a small leak..she still has lots of fluid and the sac seems intact. She had cramps until about 2 am and then it just stopped. At this point every day she can keep baby in is crucial.

So. Grandma here has granddaughter for a few days to allow her to truly rest, as her dumbass husband is to lazy to take care of his own daughter for more than a few minutes. grr. Thats ok. I love having my Savanna here.

Yesterday was a hard day but I think I finally got the cravings beat . I cannot believe that eating that burger and fries the other day put me so far back in the war against the cravings. Won't be doing that anytime soon.

I am down to 154.2 this morning. Sadly I do not think I am going to make my holiday goal of 150, as I only have 10 more days..oh well. I still am going to wear my bikini and not give a fudge what anyone else thinks.

well...hope everyone is doing ok today..momma if the pain meds are not working..I find RUM boosts them

later peoples..

Lynn
Sponsored Links