View Single Post
  #36   ^
Old Sun, Aug-20-06, 05:27

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 149.6/143/130 Female 170cm
BF:Stats not updated
Progress: 34%

Hello Everybody!
Glad to have found you - I live in Beer-Sheva I didn't expect anyone else out there! As for l/c foods here, with the low fat craze, things will get worse before they get better. Have you notice the "Hultzut beten" (belly shirts) have gotten longer and now reach the top of the jeans? The girls are getting chubby, Gods' answer to Haradi prayer :-) I found l/c Cake and Cookies in the health food store "Beer-Teva" made by "Soya delight" call 04-6224695 its made in Emek Hefer. It costs about 25 Shkallim but it is worth it. I buy Feldman diet ice cream - not the box only the ones on the stick. On Sabbat I have a roll of Davidovich "Rayhayim kal". It has 29.8 carbs 12.6 fiber for 100 grams each roll is 75 gr so do the math and smile. But only on Shabbat. I have made a change in my life and I am not looking for an imitation of my old way of eating. I now eat lots of eggs, fish, meat, cheese and veggies. When I go out I go to a "Shipudiya" and skip the pita. I have been following Atkins Zt"l (zicron tzadik li'bracha) for a year and a half lost 10 Kg in the first 3 months and have been hovering around my goal of 60 Kg ever since. Don't look back Mrs Lot!
Marnina