#1   ^
Old Sun, Sep-30-18, 19:13

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%
Default 50+ and single challenges LCHF

Hello!
I hope this thread will catch on. I have found that I am battling some challenges that aren't addressed specifically. First I am 52- and doing this LCHF for the second time and it is SO much harder the second go around.

Then there is the fact I am single. Not that is an issue, but food wise I have situations where I do eat out, and don't have that support at home. This is a great place for support. But there ARE challenges to being single and not having that other person in front of you. Then there is the dating dilemma and food. I have found that too to be an obstacle. I don't want to be with someone who is not LC like minded! So there are challenges. I am NOT looking for this thread to be a singles site. But just to talk about the fact there are different challenges for those of us that just cook for ourself.

So I am 52- an like I said doing this again for the second time. First go around I lost 100+ pounds. I stayed a size 6 for about 7 years. Then truly in the span of 6 months piled on 55 pounds and am struggling to get it off and it doesn't seem to want to budge this time around.

I am Adkins keeping it to 15 carbs goal 20 tops a day. I keep it simple- meat/fish/LC veggies.
I have been working on these 55 pounds now for going on two years. They are not moving. I have had all the "tests" run- all normal.

So is there anyone out there that can relate. I am rebooting and would love to hear from those in a similar situations.

The floor is open! Please join!
Sponsored Links