View Single Post
  #51   ^
Old Thu, Jan-04-18, 10:05

Plan: P:E=>1 (Q3-22)
Stats: 168/100/82 Male 182cm
BF:
Progress: 79%

Happy new year, much riding happening even tho the temps have been highs below zero F. Ouch, a little almost frostbite on thumbs and toes but worth it

I'm going to start a low carb eating window from waking to noon and see how that goes. Eating somthing after a cold outdoor session will be hard to resist but we'll see how it goes. Also done experimenting with trying to figure out why acetone remains high in my in the presents of high carbohydrate intake (along with high fat) - I'm chocking it up to exogenous ketones created by incoming diet (over feeding) - not very useful and eating lots of carbs makes my weight go up very quickly. If you are interested I track that stuff here http://downhaul.com/lowcarb/daily.txt

A friend and I were out over the long weekend a few times and I even took tuesday afternoon off to ride one more time in high winds. Tweeked left shoulder and abdomen (previous snowboard injury a few weeks ago) but better now after a day of rest and not eating. I'm planning on continuing fast until Saturday morning - see if the HGH can repair damage

Selfie with friend (he's 63 btw and can out perform me, and eats ritz crackers for fuel - he definitely is carb burner, needs food during the day of riding, me, not at all) Interesting how we can all be so different and yet the same.

That big moon that happened a same day as sunset above...

High wind day of the little kite I was able to ride powered up in 15-25mph winds all day. FUN!

Different angle of the kite... it is my trusted friend now, survived 2 nuke sessions with it...

laying low until the weekend is the plan, rest.