View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Dec-26-14, 14:25

Plan: original 72 Atkins
Stats: 201/177/142 Female 65 inches
BF:44/44/25
Progress: 41%

Yes, its a 30 min drive each way for me, but worth it so far. Here, I can get unlimited minutes for 89 a month. I go 15 mins each time, 2-3 times a week right now. I don't recall what their auto membership was, but I'm sure its less. I wanted to just try it out and see what happens.

I also saw a couple sites (can't remember if we can post sites or not) have panels of red lights for sale. A bit of $$ up front, but might be worth it to be able to do at home and every day. I would love to be able to do it in the mornings because I've noticed I sleep more restfully when I do it then instead of after work.

Nancy, I hear ya'. but I don't think this is placebo. I was able to go holiday shopping...in a mall...for the first time in years! No issues at all. Unreal.

I haven't had zero pain since about 1990-ish. Can't recall when the fibro started which was first...then the back, broken bones, knee etc.

I'll post back as time goes on. They say it takes 30-90 days to see the skin repair. Now that seems more of a bonus, but still...I'll take it!!