View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Fri, Feb-13-04, 23:49

Plan: Weight Watchers
Stats: 264/136/146 Female 64inches
BF:
Progress: 108%

#2.
I started dieting at the age of 10. I had 13 pounds to lose and went on Metrecal 4 times a day. I earned $1 a pound and bought a fishing pole with the money. High school brought laxatives and day in a row of no eating....water only. This allowed pizza out with friends on Friday nights. Don't know how my mom didn't notice I wasn't eating. We always ate as a family. Maybe enough commotion to cover my moves. WW was next....countless times. After my 4th child I did Optifast for 9 months. Lost over 100 pounds. WW again and again. Everything worked temporarily, but when I would stop losing the frustration would set in and the eating would begin. I have been up and down the scale so many times I've probably lost 1000 pounds.

I didn't know what carb cravings were. I just know my mom took me to many doctors who said that if I wanted to lose weight I should keep my daily calorie intake around 500 a day. Diets and doctors have made me what I am today. My diet mindset has controlled my life for as long as I can remember, but that's getting better. CAD has been a turning point. I think my body is healing as well as my spirit.

Deb