Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2265   ^
Old Sat, Aug-31-19, 06:13

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

LORI- LOVED your "public service announcement" How many carbs are in the "pasta"?
I am so glad you have a gal working on your shoulder!!!!- Sounds like you are having a relaxing weekend!!!!! I love those weekends!!

Trig-
- So is today clothes shopping?!?!?- I read in your last post that you took your pooch to the groomer! How often do you groom your pup? He seems to get groomed a bit. It is just a bath? I would think a dog that small you toss him into a tub and you are done.
That is what I do with Bella- Although I do have someone do her nails.

I hear ya on changing up tastes with spices. That is a good idea!!!!

NIC-
Your back still bothering you? You did crack me up with feeling you fit in with the oldies heard!!!!
I have not heard of Chaffles. They are made with eggs? in a waffle maker? Hummmmm- that doesn't sound good to me. I would take a pass on that!
Oh girl- sorry about your day sitting in traffic to have nothing productive happen! I sure get that. I hate traffic!!!!
What are you doing the rest of your weekend?

BLUE
- Hope you are feeling better. I know if you have flu, it can pull you down fast. I hope you are feeling better.

Hey GREG!!- Time to post!!
-------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday was a blast from top to bottom.
So this house we went to was stunning. I am usually not phased by rich people. They put their pants on the same way I do. But the mega rich- I just can't even fathom that type of life style.

So my neighbors brother is mega wealthy. Has homes all over the world, travels all over the world, and is just used to only the finest. I am not used to the yacht lifestyle. (yup- it was sitting on the slip) I actually got on the boat and was ready to go for a spin when my ride was ready to leave! -
Anyway, So I was supposed to go to Greenville today but both kids and the SIL are sick so they are postponing the outing.
So my neighbor ask me to come back to the actual party today. Yesterday was setting up tables and decorating- today is the party. I am not going to go boating today.

I might sit by the pool and dangle my feet in like I did yesterday. I am driving separately because I am not staying late like they are.

So after I got home from the lake house I freshened up and then went out to hear the BaHA boys band at the square. They were having a dog event too! All the humane societies brought tons of dogs and were adopting them out.
I did see a little puppy I was thinking about. But the timing is not right for me at this point. I need to know what I am doing!
But it was fun. I met a guy there, who seems very nice. He teaches music at a high school and also repairs musical instruments. He is into the wind instruments. We chatted up a bit- then I was ready to leave and he ask me if I would hang out a bit longer.

I think he is late 50's- maybe 60. That seems so old to write that out- until I write out 54.......... HAHAHAHAHAHAH- Boy I sure don't FEEL mid 50's!!!!!! How did THAT happen????

Tomorrow I am playing catch up with stuff I need to get done here.
I will be cutting out of the party early and will be home tonight. I am hoping to catch that movie Rocket Man! NIC - glad you gave it a thumbs up!

The heat is coming back, so is the humidity!!!!- it is expected to hit 98 by mid week- TRIG you should be doing the happy dance!
I was liking it slightly cooler. That was short lived!!!!

I do ok on my "diet" yesterday and will be ok today too. Yesterday I had shrimp that was SO good at the lake house. They had food catered in for lunch- I skipped the pasta.

Today is burgers, ANGUS burgers, and tons a water. I am not going to be having wine out in the hot sun. I had a couple yesterday in the heat and it gave me a headache. I will take a pass on that! I am going to take a pitcher of my hibiscus tea! I love that stuff, very refreshing on a hot day.

Got my grass cut. My lawn guy was supped to have cut it last Tue- it was SO long! Then he just quit. Leaving myself and several people in my subdivision in a lurch. So as I was out yesterday getting a gift for my neighbors mom- I saw a truck with "lawn service" and equipment on the back. Anyway I offered them 30 bucks to just cut it.
That is a bit pricy for my size lawn. But I don't like yard work and I just wanted it done.

I am going to hang a sign on the mailbox area to see if there is a kid in the area that wants to make a few dollars.

Not much else. Busy weekend- Tomorrow I will clean and laundry. Monday I am going to toss some steaks on the grill. My mom stated she and her husband would drop by for a few hours. That is fine. They are in my house. I think she feels bad for how she acted out a few weeks ago. She got the message loud and clear when I would not even see her on her birthday.
Family drama- over it.

Ok all got to find something that fits and get outta here!!!!- time is flying!
Have a good one all!!!