View Single Post
  #2263   ^
Old Fri, Aug-30-19, 12:12

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Have a great day Jaz!!!

Nic...DSis & I are going to Virginia Beach for 4 days in September. In 3 weeks, to be exact. We are both so anxious. Our VA Beach time is special to us. We've gone several times and always enjoy it. We like to go in September when the kids are back in school.

I'm assuming you could make the Chaffles in pancake form? I don't have a waffle iron, so that would be the only option for me. I may look into it.

Trig....cool on you planning your northbound trip for next summer. I've done the Niagara Falls thing a couple times and I really don't need to go again. It is very awesome to see....but once you see it? Eh. Too many people for sure. When we took our kids when they were little, we had a great time riding the Maid of the Mist and doing the Cave of the Winds walk behind the falls. Our son was only about 6 and he giggled the whole time while on the Maid of the Mist. Of course, he had to stand at the front where he could get good and wet, despite wearing the rain poncho that they provide. Good times.

I went out at 7:30 this morning and got my run/walk in. It was very nice. People who are out and about early in the morning are very friendly. Lots of Good Mornings and smiles.

I had a good Chiro appt. and she scolded me for trying to do too much with my stretching. She knows I'm an over achiever. She feels we are making good progress(as do I), and wants me to just be patient. Not my strong suit.

Finance meeting was cancelled, so we'll deal with that mess at another time.

Later!