Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2259   ^
Old Fri, Aug-30-19, 04:47

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori very cool on that delivery to the curb service at your grocery and a 50% OFF deal....oh heck yea you saved great on that!
I would have cashed that deal also....cool

Yea you guys need to be there for her on bank stuff. My bro Rich handles all of mom's lawyers, banking etc. She wanted me to be executor but Rich is so good with spreadsheets and more and he is into it, while I am not into it at all, so I said let Rich do it and he said fine. ALSO it is a ton of work being someone's 'handler' of insurances, banking, bonds, and all. Mom gets confused also but she sure as heck knows how much money she has at all times LOL she just don't know where it is anymore HA

Yea hit mom and we hit the grocery. I scored a great deal on toilet paper. grabbed a lot of it, seems kiddo goes thru it like lightening and hubby blows his nose all the time with it....it flies outta here so got a lot in the pantry now.

mom rediscovered Cheez-Its. They now come in that little cup package....just her size. 2 servings in it....I said for THAT price you can get a full box on sale right now and have a ton of cheez its for lower cost and she said the box is too big, she would never finish it, the little cup is just right omg ya know....this is the high mental brain conversations we have ya know HeeHee