Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2257   ^
Old Fri, Aug-30-19, 03:48

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco, holy cow you had me cracking up.... …..trapped in a herd of oldies! With walkers! OMG I am picturing it and laughing big time on it

sorry on the back. hubby does that. the smallest move. Last back hurt as washing dishes, he twisted the smallest bit slightly hunched over the sink and boom. He got the pop/twang like you. That is just a nasty thing to hit doing something so normal. Glad you are feeling better, just give that back a bit of rest.

OMG I am SO like you. I am up at 5:30. I get up so early on my own, the minute I am dictated by a darn alarm I freak out and it drives me batty in the mornings. I could have slept big time this morning!!! I wanted to roll over and snooze another hr at least but NOOOOOooooo, I have school ya know! I so get ya!

Ut oh, cpap or lose some weight....take the weight loss LOL too bad you are feeling it now. I realize with some of those lbs I put back on when I 'quit smoking' f'd me up for sure. I can't get them off and I can't get truly into the game of weight loss again....game or I guess should say I can't make my food plan into a weight loss plan. ugh. I hear ya and right there with ya.
We will overcome tho

Yea I did Niagra way back in the day with my family on vacay. I was like 9-10 or so and I knew it was boring. You see it, boom done. But this time we are doing a jet boat tour one day and the falls and sightsee BS stuff around the other and then outta there. Very touristy. Tons of traffic in the area they said, go 5 miles is like 1/2 hr drive LOL but I hope Toronto is good, been doing my 'what to do and see in Toronto' research and there is a lot so...should be a good trip kiddo wants so bad to 'go to another country' so I choose Canada beats plane tickets and hotels...ugh...I so only want to rv anymore.

one big rv trip is to go thru Mexico and drive thru to Costa Rico. been researching that and the car ins. papers and more are nasty LOL but kinda been looking into it as an exotic future rv trip

Hey all
nothing much

today is dog to groomer at 8 am

lawyer appt at 10

home to do nothing, nah, have to get the pool handled...thinking of closing it now cause nights are way more cold now and the heat gets sapped from the pool fast. the water is actually on the chilly side even if it was 87 today....a COOL 87 with cool wind. I can feel the good heat gone from our days, I can feel the nip coming. bleck. oh well, it is refreshing but I already am getting that pang of missing big heat summer.

I am freaking tired typing this

Kid came home yesterday with a pizza from Pizza Hut. Thank goodness I HATE Pizza Hut so while it was loaded with pepperoni, I had 0 desire to eat even a bite. Yuk. But she was so thrilled to walk thru the door with that pizza, they sell them at school....she 'brought home the food and fed us' and she was like all grown up and it was funny.....she ate 2 slices and went to bed at 4 or so and saw her again at 10 at night....then I let her stay up for an hr, back to bed at 11...she IS SO tired from school it is crazy.....heehee, join the real world kid She will sleep all of Sat away I am sure.

food today is shrimp later
with broth and tuna/mayo later when wanted.

woke up not hungry mode so will see if I eat low or get hankerings, will play by ear but need alot of water....been skipping on drinking good water.
always something right?

great day all