Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2254   ^
Old Thu, Aug-29-19, 06:30

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

TGIF- At least for me! I am taking tomorrow off!!!!

I was amazed reading through a year ago what we were all doing! I too found it hard to believe how fast this year has gone and how much we have all done and the changes that have taken place, all in just a little over a year!

TRIG- Your trip sounds really great!!!! It is in July of next year? Sometimes those camp sites are book a year or TWO in advanced!!!!
Sorry your heard in stuffed up! When you take those meds you DO gain water weight! It is a side effect. It is not real weight. I still think you might want to look into one of those new fangled nettle pot devices. They have new one that you just stick on your face and it literally clears everything out!

Funny on the kiddo now not having enough clothes!You however picked a good weekend to shop. You should hit up some good sales coming your way!It will be interesting toes how you make out. I know that Old Navy is having a HUGE sale, so is Macy's. - Old Navy might be more her style.

Lori- I just HATE getting up before the sun unless I just HAVE to!!!!!- I would have crawled back into bed! So fun to hear what you are making with Green Leaf! I love me some good meatloaf!

You have a Yoga break, but you could fit a walk in!!! Do you have a treadmill at your house?

You have a trip coming up don't you?!?!?!?!?!- lucky duck you!

NiC- I know you have been super busy getting the family launched!
Hope you are well!!!

BLUE- - I am going to recommend turmeric and ginger. You can get it pill form now, and some Vita C !!!!! - I hope you do not have the Flu!!! - Fell better, chicken soup! Italso makes me feel better when I am half dead. You need it then!

Hey GREG- Post up!!!
----------------------------------------------------
Just getting ready for my "Friday"- Today is just 3 patients , but 3 hours of driving. I am hopeful though to get everything DONE by 5 and close this computer and go on Island time beginning at 5:01!!! GOAL

I want to see Rocket man tonight. I have always loved Elton John!Followed him for years. Such a great entertainer!!!!!!- I also loved the movie based on the true story of Eddie Mercury of Queen. That was a great movie as well. I love the old rock!!!!-
Ya can't take the rock outta the girl!!!!- I will be 80 in the nursing home jamming on Rolling Stones!!!!!!

I interviewed for that manager position. Such a bust! The requiter got my hopes and then I spoke to the hiring manager. She already has one of her own team in mind. not to mention that the hours TOTALLY suck, 3-11 PM with an hour drive home, and everything other weekend. Talk about NO life. I am in BED by 10-10:30. I would never make it.
Sticking with the devil I know for right now. If they let me go!!!! All the better!
I was told they were going to replace all the people that have quit. Yesterday I was told now they are not and I will be expected to cover most of the state. Yea right, and still make my quota. Not happening.

Remember those boundaries I have put up with my mom. Effective Tue when I go back to work- I am shutting the work down 5:30 even if I am not all the way done. If I get behind then they are going to have to give me a catch up day. I am setting work boundaries. I have to for my sanity.
I know that there will be push back- I don't care. My personal health is at steak. If they give me crap- they can write me up- meanwhile I will just bank money.

That is my solution until something else comes my way- it has to happen, and I will stand firm and draw the line. I might even put it politely in writing, that I have put in my 9 hours and expect work life balance, and I am not going to be working 12-14 or more hours a day anymore. Not healthy.

I feel pretty good today. no tummy troubles- it's TGIF day for me. The count down has begun.
I get my grass cut today and shrubs cut. That will be nice.

Sunshine again and temps in the high 80"'s I will take it! Blue skies - not a chem trail to be had!!!! HAHAHAHA-

Dinner......... I don't know yet. I am in a total food funk. I might pick up one of those food kits, if I can find a LC one. I am just not in the mood for same old same old. I am so over CARB garbage.

FOOD FUNK- I wonder if there is a book with that title.
Ok- let me get it done! The sooner I start, the sooner it's OVER!

Back later - busy weekend ahead.