View Single Post
  #20   ^
Old Sun, Mar-21-10, 19:38

Plan: Kwasniewski
Stats: 125/118/120 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress:

Thanks, Seejay, and everyone.

I just talked to my daughter about everything that was said here. She was deeply appreciative of the thoughtful, detailed, and supportive feedback that everyone provided. She was genuinely touched by the care that you all showed in responding!

She's decided that she will increase her protein to 70g and follow a ratio of 1 : 2 : .5 (p:f:c). That seems reasonable to me, it's somewhere in between the maintenance and weight loss ratios. Most important, it's her educated decision.

She also agreed that she needs to tone up and said she knows that she's fallen off the wagon (we both used to do a lot of fitness tapes but when my health declined and I was unable, she slacked off). We are both intrigued by T-Tapp and will investigate!

Finally, she said that she's really been thinking about her body image over the past week and has realized that a negative body image remains even if even if a person can lose weight or tone up, and further, that it demotivates a person to make any improvements.

She's very happy to hear that her body shape is desirable from a health standpoint, and that she's not really overweight. She said that these opinions you've offered makes it easier for her to accept her body.

So this is all good! I will report on her progress after a while. The biggest and best changes are already firmly rooted, it seems.