View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Mon, Mar-02-15, 08:47

Plan: LC--Atkins
Stats: 195/162/150 Female 62in
BF:
Progress: 73%

Hello, everyone. I see that this thread has revived. It's still a topic of ongoing interest to me, although I have settled on my own conclusion for now: forget counting calories.

From time to time, I track a day on Fitday. You can check out the link below. For the most part, however, I just eat the usual LC foods I like, and let the calories take care of themselves. I don't snack, I don't binge, I don't overeat. I don't eat sugar. Oh, I've learned to live comfortably with a lot of "don'ts." That alone is an achievement.

The scales remain at "150-sh" week after week. However, as I have faithfully performed my three weight workouts each week, plus light cardio on the alternate days, I can feel my body changing. Tighter and lighter. Yesterday I pulled on a pair of pants I haven't worn for years, and they fit fine.

I'm calling myself a Maintainer. I'm where I want to be in the way of eating and exercise habits, if not in the size of my pants (I still own two smaller sizes). If my body adjusts itself downward in time, that would be fine. But my obsession will be MAINTAINING. That's more than fine.