#21   ^
Old Tue, Mar-24-20, 21:39

Plan: Atkins DANDR
Stats: 210/194/160 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 32%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesinger
Both my Instacart grocery deliveries came today, with few substitutions. Tomorrow morning I'm going on a scouting expedition to one of the stores which supposedly has senior hours, just to see if they're lying and to check out what they have on the shelves.

Today I had two different stores with different delivery persons and I asked them what times are best and which stores. One told me that the online inventory is a lie in most cases. I'm fairly certain that will change with time. They just haven't needed accuracy for online shoppers before. Now they're dealing with thousands a day.

Sam's club had a limit of 1 per customer on bone-in skin-on chicken thighs but was allowed to buy 2 hot rotisserie chickens. Go figger. They were out of only one product which was the Instant Oatmeal. I didn't order any paper products. I was able to get tons of fresh fruit for DH and coffee.

Can you order from multiple stores on the same order? What about delivery charges and fees, if there are multiple delivery persons? Do they charge one fee and then you tip each delivery person?