View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Mon, Feb-24-03, 11:13

Plan: ATKINS
Stats: 120/120/100 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 0%

I am so proud of you! I used to be very scared of the weather. Cold, rain, wind, ice, etc.. Every time I thought I was being "smart" by skipping my run due to the weather I would hear someone talk aboout what a great run they had! I "faced my fears" and started to challenge myself. It was such a great feeling to know you are out running in snow etc.. while others are sleeping in! Even as recent as yesterday...a friend of mine is training for a March marathon and did not run because we had terrential downpours and some lightening. (We run at 3:15 am) I ran after the lightning stopped and - big deal- got wet! Still had a great 10! Today - major ice on the road but managed to get the goal! There is a great site called connectors.com. They have a no excuse email everyday - sign up it is great! Committ to your plan, you won't be disappointed!
As for counting...never! Like you said, as long as it is low carb and natural I feel good. I would count if I ate chemical or frankenfoods - but I don't!
Stay health and keep me posted on you progress!