View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Fri, Feb-09-07, 17:40
Taking MY Turn

Plan: Intuitive Eating
Stats: 240/220.8/190 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 38%

I can really relate to so much of what you're dealing with, Jake. My weight's been bouning (I can blame it on sodium AND TOM, haha) but I really feel my body and bodyfat % are in a good spot...best I've been in years. Funny thing is, I'm so wiped right now, but I went to the gym and did a "lower level" cardio too. I didn't push the heartrate, but did 50 minutes on the elliptical (well I had my minimum heartrate at least, I just didn't push it higher). Sometimes you feel tired and I think you need to respect your body. BUT I also think it's good to keep going and push yourself enough too...encouraging yourself to just do SOMETHING. Something is always better than nothing. I have a personal goal of *not* going without exercise for more than two days. So basically I'll take off a weekend, but that's it. I find it helps my sanity not to overdo it, but also keeps from allowing me to get in that bad habit of inactivity.

Ok, I'll stop yapping in your gym log...but I was just pleased to see your progress and to see it's kinda similar to mine. I'm excited for you! And me too!