#5   ^
Old Sun, Mar-26-06, 07:15

Plan: ATKINS INDUCTION AGAIN
Stats: 68.5/65.9/58 Female 170cm
BF:37.5
Progress: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dane
Ok, I see what you're doing, now tha you explained in greater detail. The 132gC you're eating will definitely cause you to retain a few pounds of water tomorrow, and also bump your metabolism a bit. We bodybuilders use this technique and call it a "refeed",

It works really well. My only suggestion would be to maybe add just a touch more protein to it, so you at least hit the RDA recommendations. I think that's about 60gP for a non-lifting female.

I'd also suggest you not do the one hour of cardio during this day. You've already dropped calories significantly for this day, and adding long moderate-intensity cardio like that will not help you as much as it could hurt you. If you want to do something physical, a walk might be a better choice.

As you say, though, it's just one day, and what you do for one day will not make or break the bank.

WOW, good to see you also know about this, when I used to do plenty weight eons ago when I was in my 20's we used this as well, so when I saw it in the atkins book I thought oh I know this method, it always worked back then, i worked during my other Atkins stalls, and should work now.

My fish is a red snapper weighing 630gm I will eat the whole fish
I call that a small fish cuz I can litreally eat a kilo easy with no problem. so hopefully the fish has some protein I just dont want to add fat to the already increased carb intake the refeed as you will agree fat with this highcard intake will definitely ADD fat and not water right?