View Single Post
  #42   ^
Old Mon, Mar-11-02, 15:47

Plan: Paleoish
Stats: 218/175/155 Female 160cm
BF:
Progress: 68%

Thanks everyone!
I did mean weight grams not carb grams - we don't have "sticks" of butter over here - our packets of butter usually come in 250 and 500grams, so you see if I'd taken a guess the recipe could turn out rather different!!!!

On the weekend I went to my sister's house for lunch and they cooked a BBQ with lovely fresh chicken fillets and steaks and a huge salad. BIL also cooked potatoes and onions on the BBQ (without any fat, so my he insisted) My brother in law has decided to go on a diet because, despite footy training 3 times a week, he needs to lose weight. Well! He's gone on a diet. I was cringing as I looked on horrified. Whilst I tucked into lots of meat and salad, he had 2 slices of white bread (poison)and salad! After that he went for a bike ride!!!!!!!!! Imagine all the muscle he is losing!
I took up my Atkins book and my sister declared that she is going to put it in his toilet so he reads it (don't think I'll be wanting that back!) In the meantime I ate a LC cheesecake I'd made and had a glass of wine - I certainly didn't look like I was on a diet. And who do you think is going to be lighter on the scales this week - I bet it's not him!

Melberry