#85   ^
Old Tue, Sep-04-18, 06:18

Plan: South Beach Stillman QWL
Stats: 226/214.6/140 Female 5ft10 3/4
BF:
Progress: 13%

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzyfit
Nemaste- I used to use my fitness pal for my meal to calculate the calories, but to me it was too much time consuming.

Now, I don't count calories, but I do like to keep track of my foods. I have arthritis and I noticed that certain foods inflame my body, so having a food journal is good to go back and see what is causing my inflammation.
I noticed that paper works better for me. I have what I called food and fitness journal. I keep track of my meals, pain, weight, and exercise. I better say that I used to keep track, because I haven't use it in a few months. I also used this journal/planner for motivation, and too keep some healthy recipes.

Sorry about the Arthritis, that must be hard to live with with . I know what it's like to have a chronic illness, I have chronic fatigue/ME which can see me bed bound. I’m having tests at the moment as I’m suffering from symptoms of peripheral neuropathy.

Basically my body feels like it has severe sunburn as well as stabbing pains and pin prick sensations. It’s totally crazy, I honestly feel like I’m dying at times and it’s relentless.

I’m so scared of what the underlying cause is but I have to push forward, what else can I do ugh.

I guess it would be good for me to start a journal, see if there’s a correlation between what I eat daily and symptoms.