View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Thu, Nov-03-16, 17:53

Plan: Very Low Carb
Stats: 312/235/185 Male 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 61%

Thanks all for your answers -- I'll bet I'd like a weighted blacket as I probably have mild autism.

Meme -- I take a powdered form of chelated Magnesium Glycinate. I take one scoop (serving size) which is 400mg nightly. Do you all think this is enough?

The thing about this study is -- If the speep apnea were severe or even moderate I would have no problem using the mask. I actually wore one I picked up at a garage sale (new -- don't freak out) that was set at a low level (8). I knew I had it but didn't have the money for a sleep study. After losing weight on low carb eating I have been sleeping for the last year with no mask. I suspect the apnea has improved as the tech said it was almost boarderline normal / mild sleep apnea as long as I sleep on my side -- a little worse on my back.

Hoever the restless leg thing is weird. It doesn't wake me up that I know of. of course the study sent the report to my doctor who imediatly prescribed medication. All I wanted was to see if it was mild, moderate, or severe before I took medicine. Also does ithe condition affect blood pressure (which mine is high)?

You'd think I was asking something highly classified (I really hate the new computerized, corprate, impersonal medical system we have today). I called the doctor that read the sleep report and they refused any info. and told me to ask my primary doctor -- I asked if I could get a copy of the sleep study and they refused. So I called my doctor's office (and of course talked to secretaries) and they said I couldn't see the doctor (no appointments unless sick) for one and 1/2 months. So just take the medicine and shut up I suppose -- don't even think of seeing your own report. The secretary asked why I would even want to see it and I told her that I'd like to make my own informed decision before I put drugs in me -- she was confused and a little put out.

I wonder -- is this reatless leg thing just an annoyance? It doesn't seem to bother me. Or does it mess with my blood pressure? I'll keep on trying to find out the severity but it doesn't look good.

Thanks everyone -- any ideas or comments welcome.