View Single Post
  #1446   ^
Old Sun, Oct-10-21, 06:38

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori your fun caught up but that is easily handled by you very fast

enjoy your walk today and just check out if the trees are starting to change and all and if you can see winter gonna bear down on ya sooner than later now LOL

Jazz cool if you connect with some new friends.
and flea market people my kind of people too

Nicco kitten in those changes your routine and a little of the dynamics so that is a good thing....so yea, let it all go down and it is a play for learning more we are gonna face etc. cool

tat....love it LOL I know I can't wait to hear!!

so as much of 'you are out of it all' you sure as heck are feeling alot of the kids still

-----------today is hang with mom and chat
hubby will sleep all day cause working 6 days week is draggin his butt down but he wants to so...let that go in my eyes.

I am gonna do laundry and some small chores

walmart I bought 2 shirts in the JUNIOR section of the store.....WEEEE....I got into Junior size 17.....what the hell is that to real sizes? I have no idea but darn I loved them and thought no way and then kiddo said that will fit ya and I thought, nope, tried one one and yes it did. No idea on what size that is in my real women's normal buying world tho HAHA but I like it.

kid bought 2 spaghetti strap scoop neck shirts to 'I think show cleveage' and yes she got lots of that but when I saw the 'bottle neck high thin strap' she said NO that goes too high? I didn't ask HAHA

bought makeup/masks/cleaners for 'beauty for her' so yea my wallet is now vaulting and screaming thru her transition time, I am lucky to get this long tho I guess

all good
steaks today for me

I have alot of leftover crap from their takeouts and other food and today is 'you find shit to eat' and leave me alone' and if ya don't finish off all that crap ya had to have? into the garbage it goes.

I hate my fridge and what is in it from the carb family! ugh

over and out and be good all, we got sun...weeeeee