#1   ^
Old Wed, May-31-17, 06:57
Registered Member

Plan: No gluten, CAD
Stats: 196.0/158.5/149.0 Female 62
BF:36/29.0/27.3
Progress: 80%
Default Having thyroid disease is ruining my life

I'm at my wits end as to what to do. I got this awful insurance thru the state of california at a time when my thyroid was perfect and I felt the best of my life. But these drs are obsessed with my TSH, its always 0.

They put me on synthroid, finally it was such a failure they put me on low doses of armour. I' ve had 27 thyroid tests in 2 years and the last one they hit the nerve and I have nerve damage from it.

I only go to them because I have a badly injured foot for 2.5 years and then back and nerve pain.

I went back to school while my foot healed. I have 2 injuries that are usually immobilized but the drs have done nothing because every appointment turns into a discussion of my TSH. The crazy guy I lived with used so many chemicals I now have multiple chemical sensitivity and asthma. Now I'm taking steroids for asthma. I became so weak I had to take a leave of absence from school.

My temp is 97.1 and I've gained nearly 100 lbs and have very little energy and can't seem to lose weight.

I have a tendency to make high reverse T3 and its easy for me to get T3 meds. I've been afraid that I'll never get any help from these drs or they'll put me in jail if I try to save my own life.
Sponsored Links