BF:
Progress: 17%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janeg
I lost 5 stone in 5 months between jan and June 2012, work
stress and general greediness gas meant it's all piled
back in and I need to start again . I really need to lose
6 stone to get into healthy BMi. Feel exhausted from constantly
havhng to motivate myself to diet again.
Have decided to do low carb only now, last time I did 5 months
Of 1000 cal less than 80g carb a day as well as 45 mins cardio and weights every day. Makes me tired even thinking of it.
Anyone there to support me in thus long journey??

Hi Janeq, I've tried the low cal way of eating in the past (HCG diet) and I hated the restrictions! I never last on low cal, and I would always get frustrated/depressed/overwhelmed. It's been different this go around. I started in January and have lost about 14 lbs.

That is why I love low carbing. I have found I can eat lots of healthy fat! If I replace carbs with more fat, I stay satiated and don't cheat as much (although I do allow myself a couple small off-plan meals a week and trying to limit those to 1 hour time limit like the CAD people). I eat cheese, cottage cheese, coconut oil, cream, guacamole, eggs, etc. and with my veggies, it's been really great so far. I am generally staying away from processed foods. Not saying it's easy, but for me, it's the first time I've stuck with anything more than two months and I believe it's a good long-term fit. I also got into dance fitness/Zumba and have discovered I like exercising now (well, I like dancing).

What do you think would work for you long-term?