#84   ^
Old Wed, Feb-06-02, 09:02

Plan: 6 week body makeover
Stats: 225/185/190 Male 5.8
BF:
Progress: 114%

Quote:
Originally posted by Cali
I do think it's sad when we can't fit into a seat when there are children starving etc etc. I don't think airlines should increase the size of their seats,

Well then put down your cheeseburger and send it to the starving kids if you really care so much.

You cant possibly believe that because we have heavy people in the world that they have in some way contributed to the children of the world starving....

I think unfortunetly based on what you have just said.. you too are of the mindset that fat people eat too much....

I think we should stop patronising MacDonalds and all the other purveyors of junk food. I don't think this is discrimination. healthier, not necessarily thinner people have healthier minds.
If you are intolerant of my views, well.....

I think you picked the wrong place to spew your political beliefs its obvious you have not been subjected to the kind of discrimination as others here have...This is not about a war on McDonalds...haahahahah! And something tells me you wouldn't be singing the quite so harsh song that you are if you had ever seen the other side of 200+

And has for your views on healthy people with healthy minds? I know alot of fat people with healthier minds then you........

And thats all I have to say about that.....

Shannon