View Single Post
  #46   ^
Old Wed, Jul-29-09, 09:08

Plan: Whole Foods, Mod Carbs
Stats: 292.4/190.4/130 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 63%

So, I did Callanetics yesterday, yay!

I got to the hip/bum part where you sit on the floor, hold onto the bar and pulse gently...and then I was DONE! It is deceptively difficult and I am WAY out of shape!! But, I'm committed to improving a little everyday.

I really really like the tricep squeezer (if you do it right, GOSH, DOES IT HURT!). I also really like the thigh/leg thightener (where she's standing, holding onto the pillar, her heels are touching, her legs are bent and she lowers herself up and down - my thighs were so wobbly after that one!!!!!!!!)

I agree with smullen - the floor ab exercises felt awesome for my abs, but my neck and head really hurt and I just couldn't do all of the reps. I felt a lot of pressure in my head, oddly, (while holding it up), but I think that's because I wasn't breathing properly, lol I did read at the end of the DVD that I could support my head/neck with my hands, so I defintely going to try that today.

All-in-all, super difficult for me, but I'm going to try to improve b/c I can see these exercises being effective
Sponsored Links