View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Mar-24-02, 19:42

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 261/255/210
BF:
Progress: 12%
Default Another Question or two for Dan

First, I'm kinda hanging with induction for awhile on Atkins. My l oss seems to be slow, and sometimes if I eat late to squeeze in that last meal I seem to gain weight back. I know it's probably water weight since I drink at least a gal. and a half a day.TRY to weigh once a week only. My question about the CKD is what kind of foods do you eat on the carb up?
I'm at a loss as to what to eat on the carb up. I have just recently added Xenadrine back into the mix, and wonder if this adversely effects ketosis. I've made good losses using it in a 12 week on 3-4 week off schedule, but reading DANDR kinda got me to thinking about using it. Also, one last thing, I used the CKD calculator you recommended on quadrafit I believe, and my daily caloric needs at 12 cal per lb during the keto cycle range from 3072 to 4096. That seems excessive. I used Fitday.com to log my daily intake today, and the best I got was 2500 or so cals. Should I use the parameters from the calculator? Oh, and getting into the gym on Friday night isn't really an option for me, hence the S/T/TH schedule. HIT has always wiped me out even on my best days, so I don't know if it matters...maybe just move the carb-up to Thursday to Saturday? Sorry for the length, and thanx in advance.