#9   ^
Old Tue, Jun-14-11, 11:06

Plan: Primal
Stats: 132/125/120 Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by javamel
Hi Tangie! This works. I am losing after the birth of my second child and it is finally coming off!!! As to the belly, please look into special exercises for postpartum problems that happen when the ab muscles actually separate and dont go back. It is really common! When you were pg, if you laid on your back and then strained like to get uo and got a big bulge in your bump area....you had separation. I did. There is a book called How to Lose Your Mummy Tummy or something like that. It has easy exercises...maybe check it out! Diet and regular exercise just will not fix that, if you are like me and have the separation.

Good job on the diet!! It really works. I am experiencing a stall so am going back to ph 1 tomorrow for a bit to get things going again. Almost 25 pounds gone!!! Good luck!

You are wonderful! Thank you so much for your response, it was very encouraging. Great job on your success! I will look into that... I think I may have had that separation and have very little abdominal strength to speak of. Just started doing beginner pilates and things hoping it helps, and will check out the book you suggested.

I thought I'd be stuck with this weight forever. Took two people (just last week) asking me if I was pregnant to make me fed up enough to take care of things. That dang post-preggo belly just hangs on...

Anyways thanks for taking the time to respond, really encouraged me today!
Tangie