View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Fri, Jun-15-07, 12:58
Princess Sara

Plan: Dukan
Stats: 210/165.6/150 Female 5 ft 4 inches
BF:---
Progress: 74%

I am really doing great. Since I can't stand up completely, and have swelling, I don't have a total picture of my results. But, I love what I see so far. It is the first time in my life that I haven't had a belly!!! I am thrilled. I am not saying that everyone will need or should have reconstructive surgery after a significant weight loss, but it was definitely the right decision for me.

As for shopping. Losing weight has already turned me into such a princess, I can't imagine that it can get any worse. It will take some trying on, though. We grow so accustomed to quickly scoping through clothes and summing up whether they will "work." I am going to have to get to know my body.

I did a little panty preview trip on the way home from the surgeon's office on Wednesday. I have been a long time Victoria's Secret bra wearer, but the panties were a different issue. You ladies know what I mean...you can't wear them too low or they will roll under your skin flap and hide!! NOW, however, G-Strings here I come!
Sara<><