View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Wed, Aug-06-08, 07:46

Plan: Winging it
Stats: 225.8/191.9/145 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 42%

Skeeweeaka: If you just started running you will gain. It happens to all runners. Your muscles store a lot of glycogen when you run. I gained an initial 4 pounds. When I’d stop running for more than 2 days my weight would go back down…and then back up when I started again. So you just have to accept a couple running pounds to start. Don’t get discouraged, running can be great therapy. I’ve recently had to stop because of a stress fracture in my leg so be careful, take your time, and be sure you have good shoes.

My two cents….Belly fat sucks.

I’m one of those that have to watch my calories even though I’m eating low carb. I was a little upset about it at first but then I realized that even if I do have to watch calories at least I’m not hungry all the time like I was with some other diets. So for those of you that are having trouble losing on low carb, hang in there and remember that calories do count. Just doing low carb alone can work for some but there is no magic bullet.

Anyone that wants to watch their daily progress as far as the scale goes should come and join us in the Semi-Low Carb Daily Weigh in thread. I like to see how the scale moves daily and we could use some fresh faces.

Good luck everyone and happy hump day!