View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Fri, Sep-09-05, 12:17

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 205/115/105 Female 60 inches
BF:
Progress: 90%

hey, i'm 5'0 and about 115. Okay,does this happen to other women around my height?..people think i am smaller than i actually am...even when i wore a size 12 somehow a woman at the clothing store mistaked me for a six (don't ask how) ...and now that I am ( or was before last week) a size 4 i went to try on different clothes and multiple women at the stores thought i was a zero...um not sure if i should take that as a compliment...but honestly, it frustrates me a little...just when i think a size 4 is small, they think i'm smaller...so maybe i should try to get to that size..i know it sounds silly but i guess that's my screwed up way of thinking. To add to that, the way they say " no, you aren't a size 4, you are tiny"... makes me feel like a size 4 ISN'T small enough...i know there are worse things to be frustrated about...but i always analyze things and it really screws with my head...
BTW BiToxicty where did you get the jewish american princess icon?? and can i steal it?;-) i LOOOVE it