View Single Post
  #159   ^
Old Tue, Nov-01-05, 17:35

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 300/263/200 Male 68
BF: 45%/30%/15%
Progress: 37%
Default I've done them all

I have been through each and every one of these boo-boo's. This thread is great and I noticed it kinda died out so in an effort to revive it I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents.

LC foods were the most suprising mistake. I have been Atkins primarily until the last few months where I have migrated over to Protein Power. That is when I quit the LC food and started losing again. It has directed me back to real foods and I have to admit the slight cravings have vanished completely.

I found for myself if there is a food that I believe to be low carb but I have a difficult time controlling my portions I need to take a second look. A good example is nuts, pistachios, peanuts, cashews, walnuts, doesn't matter. The term "betcha can't just have one" comes to mind.

Unlike 007, LC doesn't give us a license to kill (or eat everything in sight labeled LC, which could lead to an untimely death). Exercise and eating right and sanely will prove results in time. It took 40 years to get my body all twisted and jacked up, I just hope it doesn't take as long to undo the damage.