View Single Post
  #894   ^
Old Thu, Jun-17-21, 11:46

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Back from golf and showered and collapsed in my chair. I did something to my bad shoulder and it is hurting more than it has in a LONG time. I really don't know what I did to it. It's not the golf swing, as that doesn't hurt. I think maybe when I lifted my golf bag out of the car this morning....? Who knows. After my shower I put some CBD sports cream on it.....It is mint scented and smells like Ben Gay. It does feel good though.....sort of cool and hot at the same time. My shoulder likes it. I'll use it again at bedtime and fingers crossed that it will be better till morning.

Well, the construction project on our road starts on Monday. It was supposed to be a 4 day thing over a weekend, but now it is a 7 day thing......ugh. I have ear plugs and hope they help. It would be nice if we can get a few hours sleep at night. Plus....all the dirt they kick up will send dust spewing thru our house. We have to have our bedroom window open or we will suffocate. I can only imagine the dust. Oh well.......we'll get thru it one way or the other. We've had several friends and family offer to let us stay at their homes while it's going on, but we're going to try to stick it out. I have to be here for Gabby....she'll be a basket case and I wouldn't want to let her here alone.

Ok.....easy dinner tonight....hamburgers and some sort of sides for DH. Have a good night!