View Single Post
  #892   ^
Old Thu, Jun-17-21, 06:15

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning-
I am sorta feeling a bit out of the loop! But I went back and re-read and it seems everyone is doing just fine!

NIC- Are you using your pool yet? Are those nasty bugs gone yet! ICKKKKKK Whats up in your end of the world! I know you are trip prepping! I bet you are feeling life is pretty much back to "normal". Do you feel that way because you are fully vaccinated?

It will be VERY interesting to see what the fall brings! OMG speaking of Fall- Savannah is going to be just BEAUTIFUL that time of year. JUST GRAND!
AND- I was sorta worried I would not be able to keep up with you all because truth be told I stopping walking alot when Bella got sick. Then I just didn't want to!
Now I am all over the place!!!! HAHAHAHAH- ENDLESS walking.

Trig- I think it's totally cool you still have lunch dates with your momma! How is she doing? Does the kiddo go with you?

Are you using your pool? It is SO SO HOT HOT here. OMG I am a sweaty mess at the end of the day. I have just stopped wearing makeup. It just smears off with sweat. - FRESH FACE! HAHA

You said you are prepping the RV- going anywhere?!- Wait- you did say you were going somewhere and my brain fog is not pulling it up. HAHAH

Lori- I know you are playing your game. Have you ever though about a competition game like a tournament? I bet you would do well!!!!
Do you watch it on TV too???
-------------------------------------------------
I am down 10 pounds and not in a great way! I know that most of it is fluid. I have been outside ALOT and just sweating pounds of sweat.
Add that to not eating much. I truly forgot the amount of TIME and ENERGY of a puppy. Holy cow! I have done the math and he will be the last puppy for me. I already feel to old to be bounding up and down these 3 flights of stairs 10 times a day!
Even without the steps - I am watching him EVERY minute!

Today seems to be a better day. I have removed SOME of the barriers I was putting between me and him. I think he was anxious yesterday and that made me anxious and that was not a good mix.
So I am giving him access to me on the couch AFTER he has done business as a reward and he is loving it, knocking on wood!
Day by day for a few months. He has learned : COME, GOOD BOY, and NO.

Today I am going to eat. It will be ribs too!!!!! Cutting back a bit on red meat- heavy, and swapping to leaner meats and adding some really high end oil.

Time to prep ribs and plug in. I know I have a cake job- I do. It is becoming boring. I am grateful for it though- puts a puppy in my life and high end food and a roof over my head. It is just not super flexible. Even though it is a work from home I got a wrist slap for taking my LUNCH hour to leave and go get the pooch from the vet. I was told if I was in a hospital I would not be allowed to leave and they look at my office as the same way! NOT cool. insert eye roll...............

OK- gotta run......... or sit for a few hours and adjust my tude.

hahah