View Single Post
  #444   ^
Old Sat, May-04-24, 05:07

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Gabby report.....she was outside last night. A nice lie in for Mama! Before bed last night DH saw her lying on our Adirondack chair(with cushion) on the front porch and asked her if she wanted to come in....nope. Ok then. She came in for breakfast and now she's back outside. I saw her hunting out by the barn. She very seldom catches anything anymore, but she gives it a go!

No golf until Monday when we're playing in a tournament. A little rain today in the forecast, but big rain tomorrow. 2 days off from golf and I'll be ready to do it all again! We had a great week this week....sunny and actually hot!

---------

Trig......Yes, I belong to a golf course. We do travel to other courses sometimes, but mainly play at our "home" course. Sorry you're having pool trouble. Maybe it is time to get that hot tub/spa? That sounds lush!

Jaz.....Sorry about the job, but I know you could see the writing on the wall for some time now. I hope something that is meant to be comes your way soon.

Nic.....What are you up to this weekend?

---------

Today DH & I are going to tackle a closet in our spare bedroom. I haven't even opened the door to it in a long time. I know there is stuff in there that can hit the dumpster before we get rid of it next week. I'm ready to get that big blue monstrosity out of our yard!

I also have to hit up the meat market and figure out what I'm going to feed DH next week. Life would be so much simpler if we didn't have to eat!