View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Tue, Mar-14-06, 07:50

Plan: food combining
Stats: 150/150/135 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

hello everyone, i must've been busy myself, i haven't posted in a while. well, i still haven't touched the scale, but i did try on a pair of jeans this a.m. that i put on 2 wks ago and they fit much better, still snug, but i didn't have to lay on the bed and squeeze into them like before it's working, it's working, it's working!!!! i finally found a plan that works!!! my hubby was out of town for over a week and i started this woe when he left. i picked him up at the airport last night and right away he said "gee, honey, did you lose some weight? you look great!!" i just know that whatever i'm doing, it's working, i started exercising at least 5x week, i cut way back on splenda, maybe 1-2 packets a day, i'm still having fruit in the a.m., but its low glycemic and then about 2 hrs later, i'll eat 2 hard boiled eggs, then salad and protein for lunch, maybe a hard boiled egg after work, then salad, veggies and protein for dinner. i also have a level 1 desert in the evening too! for some reason i feel i need desert. maybe like you said skinnyray, the fruit in a.m. still has me craving desert. i'll cut back and see what happens tomorrow. all i know is i feel much better, sleep way better and my clothes are finally starting to fit better.

how is everyone else doing?