Old Fri, May-14-04, 01:39
PuertoRican Princess

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 299/236/135 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionicfrog
Ok here's the deal with DHEA...it's a natural hormone that we all have in our bodies. It used to be called the "anti-aging hormone" or the "stay young" hormone.
As we age, the amount we have in our bodies decreases. Men after the age of 40 can usually take about 50 mg and women only need about 25mg (if they want to take it) It's now only sold OTC at 25 mg unless you go to a specialized store where naturopaths work.
The amount in Relacore, unless you are YOUNG and/or super sensitive to natural hormones, wont really affect much. ALSO in fine print on the bottom of the box there should be a warning ( I believe) about taking it if you are under the age of 40. Another good reason why NOT to buy stuff off the tv or online!!
I've been working in natural remedies for about 8 years. it's my life and NO i'm not certified in naturopathy, but i love what I do and research everything new and everything that I sell.
If ya need anymore info...lemme know. I'm honest and if i dont believe in something I wont lie to make a sale and I certainly wont lie on here (cuz I'm not selling anything) LOL
Have a good one

I pulled out my box and looked at it and it actually does say in the back not intended for use under the age of 40. Small letters but it's there. I didn't notice that before.
Well, it's working for me, no side effects so I'm happy. Thanks for the info though.