#8   ^
Old Tue, Apr-29-14, 13:53

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 315/315/240 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovinita
okay my pants, I actually asked someone in the store to help me.

I saw all them saying cut below the waste and I am like yeah that will not look good on me.

So, I asked the lady are there any pants that come up to the waste and talked to her about my excess skin problem.

She recommended Lees relax fit. the relax fit (tummy stretch fit) is not baggy on me they are like normal pants.

So when I look for pants I look for pants "at" the waste not below it and stretched tummy.

My lees are normal size at 16M. I would be surprised honestly, if you can't fit into those or a size 18M with your weight and height.

You might be surprised. You are only 1 inch smaller than me.

When I go and buy clothes if I am not sure I literally will find a floor person and ask them their opinion, tell them about my weightloss. And they are always willing, happily, to help me play dress up with my new body.

Which I always appreciate!

My best fit has been Penningtons "curvy" style (currently I'm in size 20). I definitely have a small waist for my hip size, so the curvy style's are a life saver! anything else if I go big enough for my hips I have a huge gap at my waist. I DID notice you seem to be in a smaller size than me - either I'm built weird, or there may be some differences between American and Canadian sizing...one thing I've finally (finally!) learned is to forget what the number says, and wear what fits. I just had to buy a 3X Columbia jacket. Fortunately the online reviews all said "order 2 sizes bigger, they fit small!". And that was totally true - so even though the number SOUNDS awful (I was so glad to get out of 3X's!) the jacket looks great, and fits even with a sweater underneath. But I digress..