#26   ^
Old Tue, Aug-13-19, 12:19

Plan: Atkins DANDR
Stats: 210/194/160 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 32%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rightnow
Gee and I thought this was just going on so horribly with politics and religion (where the definition of what is political gets stretched to cover nearly everything). Apparently since some of the same people are involved, now it also covers food. Controlling-bodies, government or corporate, that allow themselves to be weaponized by mobs, are supporting the development of that in the culture.

Arielle I'm shocked that anybody in the LC world online doesn't know Jimmy Moore. The guy pretty much worked night and day for years and years to establish LC online and bring together the various initially pretty separate voices and experts and so on. But regardless, when someone has fifteen years of content somewhere and tons of viewers, to suddenly just trash all that because the predictably-we-already-know-from-other-topics-biased employees have a personal opinion, is profoundly wrong. It's the definition of tyranny.

I'm normally of the "they own it, their world" philosophy, but that is when private business has not become akin to a ubiquitous public market, more powerful and more rich than half the world's governments, and is not working in RICO tandem with a bunch more just like them to control the entire wall of major media and communication on planet earth. It's kind of nauseating to realize this BS which is such a bad situation in some other areas right now, has got its hysterical mob hands on lowcarb now as well.

PJ

I agree with everything you just posted PJ.