View Single Post
  #59   ^
Old Sun, Aug-05-18, 10:42

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Hi!

Back from the golf course already! We only ended up playing 9 holes. It was VERY soggy. I was actually hitting the ball pretty well....too bad conditions weren't better. There were some slow groups playing and rather than get stuck behind them, we decided to call it a day. We had a nice morning anyway.

I'm currently enjoying my iced coffee with unsweetened vanilla cashew milk, heavy cream and a scoop of MRM French vanilla egg white protein powder. So good! I wasn't sure how the protein powder would work in the iced coffee, but it is yummy. I whip it in with my milk frother. The protein also keeps me from wanting to snack. Score!

We have our DGS14 here with us today. Of course he just has his eyes on his phone all the time. If it were not so hot & humid, he and Pap would go fishing, but it's just miserable out there. I told them to think about what they want for dinner as I'm not planning anything. I think I'll be happy with some bacon and a fresh tomato from our plants. We have like 2 or 3 plants along the side of our house that provide us with just enough for us.

Tomorrow morning I'll be hitting the gym and going for my running training. Have to get it done early before the heat kicks in.

Jaz...hope you have a good day grinding out the school work. The dinner you have in the oven sounds so good. Enjoy! Hope the sore throat doesn't develop into something worse.

Trig..surprising that they have updated the mall you went to. All the malls around here are like ghost towns. No one around and very few stores. Sorry you're having the sinus thing, but it's no wonder with the crappy weather we had last week. All your vacation plans sound awesome. How cool that you will get some horseback riding in too!

Blue...we know you are busy, but we will look forward to your posts when you have time to do one. If not, at least the dot will let us know all is well. ((Hugs))

Nic.....your pictures have all been so great. Thanks for taking time to email them to us. Enjoy Quebec City!

Ok....over & out!