Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #50   ^
Old Sat, Aug-04-18, 05:40

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Rain, dreary, rain, dreary......sigh. I was supposed to play in a golf tournament today, but it has been cancelled. Our golf course is a mess again. It was just starting to dry out a little and then we've had more rain the last couple days. I'm supposed to play in a tournament at a different course on Tuesday....fingers crossed for that one.

Not quite as sore today, just "pleasantly" sore. Enough to know that I did something. I'll be back to it on Monday morning. I would like to go today, but the building our gym is in will be inundated with hundreds of kids. They have a big area of basketball courts, indoor soccer etc and there is some kind of tournament there this weekend. All members got an email letting us know that parking would be an issue as well as it just being super crowded. The gym is going to be starting a new group fitness class called Les Mills Grit. As far as I can tell, it is going to be a lot like boot camp. They are just in the process of training their instructors, so maybe I'll try it out when the classes open up.

Jaz....enjoy your PJ day as you plug away at school work. Hope it all comes together quickly for you.

Trig...I'm sure you have a whole list of stuff DD needs for school. Things are sure different than they were when I went to school. As I remember it, we just sort of showed up and they gave us a pencil. Lord, I'm old!

You asked if I'm still running. No....I haven't been, but it is still in my mind. I think I want to, but I just haven't gotten back out there. If I do, I won't be marathon training....that's just nuts! 26.2 miles?? ACK!! The longest I would train for would be another 10k(6.2 miles). I keep waiting for the spirit to move me. I guess I need to sign up for a race...that sort of forces you to train or die!

Blue...are you spending the weekend working on the house? Any idea when the work on the roof will begin? I know you need it done soon so you can proceed. Don't forget to give yourself a little down time too......take care of you.

Nic.....what have you been up to and what's on tap for today? Your vacation is flying by. I know when you get home you will be full on with wedding "stuff". Exciting times for your family!

Not sure what I'll do today. I know I have to move out of this recliner...I think I'm growing roots! I'll take a look at the weather forecast and get out for a walk at the very least.

The scale has been fluctuating wildly this week. I'll be down 2, then up 2, then down 1, up 1. Not making any progress, just bouncing up and down. I had a great LC day yesterday, I just ate A LOT. I'm having trouble with this eat only when hungry thing....I seem to think I'm hungry all the time! Until I get a handle on the hunger thing, I just have to be sure to keep carbs to a minimum.

Have a great Saturday everyone!