View Single Post
  #47   ^
Old Fri, Aug-03-18, 05:29

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Blue....love your ideas for designing your new space...I know you will make it yours and be very happy there. Yikes on the new roof, but I suppose the realtor is right....a new roof is a huge selling point.

I did pick up on the Balsamic dressing recipe....thanks! I really need to whip some up for drizzling over fresh tomatoes.

Nic....what a fun/tiring day you had! You will need to come home and rest from your vacation! Enjoy!

Jaz.....WOW....work is one thing after another. Good luck in finding a new position. Good thing you handle stress so well....you sure have had more than your share lately.

Trig...isn't this East coast weather awful?? So depressing. On and off rain and hot and humid....ugh!

I went to the gym early yesterday, as planned. I had a good workout, stopped at the grocery store & had 2 loads of laundry underway by 8:30AM!

I am pretty much sore from my shoulders down and the scale is reflecting that! Sore muscles mean water retention which shows up as poundage. I also have been SO hungry this week. Sure not the start to August that I was hoping for. Oh well, nothing to do but keep my head down and move on.

It's Friday......weekend here we come!