View Single Post
  #18   ^
Old Mon, Jul-18-05, 09:30
Registered Member

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 158/158/120 Female 5 4
BF:
Progress:

I've actually not yet even started the SP, but am still intending to.
In regards to your question about my caffeine intake...i know exactly what "withdrawl" headaches you are referring to when you try to go off of caffeine. I too have experienced these in the past. Unfortunately my migraines aren't anything close to these headaches. They are far beyond. I get extremely sick with all sorts of horrible symptoms. I really never experienced them ever before in life until after I started taking the Thyroid meds. I am back on my full dose as halfing it only made me lethargic and I began having other adverse symptoms. I am going today for my first visit to see an OB/GYN who was recommended to my by a Pharmacist who owns a "'compounding" pharmacy. I knew that she would know of Dr.s in the area who actually prescribe Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy. I am hoping that because this dr. is familiar with and advocates this therapy, he may also understand some of the other "stuff" that Dr. Schwarzbein talks about.
I have a list of lab tests that I am praying that this Dr. will be willing to order for me and even praying harder that my insurance will be willing to cover.
I am sure anxious to to have some more absolute answers regarding the conditions of my hormones instead of just speculating. I sure feel out of whack, but would like some realy answers. From what I understand, the average lab Thyroid test is not all that effective, so the Pharmacist recommended that I request a different type of testing as well as some other tests.
Wish me luck!

Mindy