View Single Post
  #48   ^
Old Wed, May-08-19, 14:39

Plan: LC--Atkins
Stats: 195/160/150 Female 62in
BF:
Progress: 78%

My cleaner uses white vinegar, except for wood floors. I don't actually follow her around. I just know the house always smells really fresh when she's done, and it's not a flowery perfume.

I went back to find out what this interesting thread was originally about. It looks like we're still on topic of "stuff you find in a grocery store." So I'll post this.

This morning at the grocery store I picked up one of those yellow boxes in the lunchmeat section called Lunchables. You probably know what I'm talking about, as they are undoubtedly the convenience food of choice for busy parents, and probably the kind of thing kids covet at school. The contents are shocking, and so is the price. For about $2.50, you get something like 330-440 calories (depending on the items), including a Capri Sun "fruit" beverage and a candy bar, with a dab of cheese and some kind of lunch meat and crackers. Yikes! Diabetes in a box, right?

American grocery stores are miracles of abundance and choice. But the choices are the key to a lifetime of health, or not.