View Single Post
  #17   ^
Old Tue, Feb-18-03, 06:30

Plan: Keto/Phinney18
Stats: 269/265/145 Female 5' 8"
BF:Way/TOO/Much
Progress: 3%

Well I am not sure exactly what is helping but I am feeling better
I was checked for Candida At Christian Northrup's clinic that is right here in Yarmouth Maine. I was found to be clear of that and they basically told me to go see a shrink. Well obviously the pain is not in my head. ........All I have to say to that is just because it isn't yeast doesn't mean it isn't real. I am saying to them ......not to all you nice people who are just trying to get me to consider another possibility. Just letting you know I took that route about 17 years ago......... I of course was not impressed with their recommendation considering that although I might have seemed a bit frazzled and frustrated from the pain and fatigue ,a shrink was certainly not going to heal this physical pain.

Don't know if I mentioned but since I have hypoglycemia and fibromyalgia that of course is the source of all this aggrevation.

I am happy to report that I walked 25 minutes on my treadmill yesterday .Finished a work project I was working on . Had a very productive and pain free day and am back on track now. Hopefully this will be a nice long spell of feeling great. I did get the rest of my new supplements and have been taking them again and drinking my water . SO onward and upward.

Thanks for all your suggestions
Debbie.