View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Mar-13-04, 11:35

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 190/145/125 Female 5' 5"
BF:
Progress: 69%

Nikkil, trying forbidden recipes? Shame on you! Just teasing you because I'm sooooooo lazy when it comes to cooking and I admire all of you who take the time to cook these great meals.

Some of the recipes I see on this site look so wonderful, but by the time I get home from work I'm too tired and I end up popping some fish in the microwave. About the biggest thing I've attempted this week is a three egg omelette, and even then, it ends up being more of a vegetable 3 scrambled egg concoction because I'm too impatient to wait for an omelette to cook on its own and I end up stirring it around! In fact, almost every time I've cheated has been because I only had whole foods in the house and I wanted something fast and didnt feel like cooking.

Just on a funny note, my mom and stepdad started Atkins a few weeks ago so I gave them the book. They've both lost weight and they are doing well with it but I don't think either of them ever read the book I gave them. I'm saying this because for the ENTIRE induction period my mom called me several times a day saying, "am I allowed to have this, am I allowed to have that?" I guess she's fortunate that she has a daughter who DID read the book...